Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Be Optimistic - Character Traits That Lead To Success

Optimist Flyer
We know that certain character traits make a difference in school and in life.  This next couple weeks we will focus on optimism. 

Optimism means that you expect the best.  It is a positive attitude.

Rather than expecting to fail at something, you determine to do your best and you expect it will work out great.
Impossible to Possible

You have a choice of saying:

  • I'll bet I'm really gonna hate this book.
  • I'll probably fail at this too.
  • Everything bad always happens to me.

Or …. You can live life with a more optimistic attitude.

  • I'll bet this is going to be a great day.
  • I have worked hard and I’m gonna do great on this.
  • They say we can’t do it, but I think we can figure it out.

People like to work with people who have a positive attitude.  Be optimistic! It will lead to great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment