Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Familias- ¡Un recordatorio! Formas para Toys for Tots serán aceptadas hasta este jueves! Por favor entregue las formas a la oficina. Si uno desea entregarlas a la oficina del distrito, tienen hasta este viernes para entregarlas. ¡Todavía hay tiempo!
Monday, November 16, 2020
Vaccines on the Go - Bringing Free Flu Vaccines to School // Vacunas a Su Alcance- Vacunas gratuitas contra la influenza en la escuela
We are partnering with St. Luke’s to provide flu vaccines for our students at no cost.
Sacajawea will hold its flu vaccine clinic on Tuesday, November 17th from 1:00 p.m to 2:30 p.m.
Parents may bring students who attend the morning session back in the afternoon to receive their flu shot at no cost.
We have sent home a flyer and permission slip to have your child participate. Please return those to your homeroom teacher as soon as possible.
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Our amazing donor was able to drop off the donated coats to Sac this week. Coats have been organized and will be ready to go home with your student by the end of this week.
We will try our BEST to get your student the coat that best fits them.
If your child already has a coat and doesn't need a new one or if you wish to not have your student receive a coat, please email Mrs. Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 208-455-3333 ext 1439 to let her know.
We are extremely thankful for caring and amazing community members that make things like these possible!
Thursday, November 5, 2020
2C Kids Succeed is kicking off their #THANKYOUTHURSDAY campaign. Where each Thursday in November we celebrate educators, staff and administrators on social media with #THANKYOUTHURSDAY.
Sacajawea would like to #THANKYOUTHURSDAY to all of our very own educators, staff and administrators for all of their hard work during these trying times!
You are rock stars!
Each Thursday join us in the celebration. Post a thank you to your favorite educator with #THANKYOUTHURSDAY!
Toys for Tots is starting to collect applications for their 2020 Campaign.
To obtain an application please stop by the school to pick one up or contact us to have one sent home with your student.
You can pick up an application from 8:30 a.m to 4:00 p.m during any school day, before November 19th.
Applications are due by November 19, 2020.
Please return completed forms to the Caldwell School District office or to the office at Sacajawea and we will get the form over to the district office.
- Children eligible must be 12 and under that require assistance.
- Toy Pick up dates:
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020 from 11:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m
- Thursday, December 17, 2020 from 11:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m
- Friday, December 18, 2020 from 12:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m
- Happy Day Transit Center
5907 W Cleveland Blvd. Caldwell, 83607
- You will need to bring photo ID
- This is a drive-thru pick up, please stay in your car.
If you have any questions please call 208-455-3300
Mrs. Hernandez at 208-455-3333 ext 1439
Familias de Sacajawea
Toys for Tots está comenzando a colectar aplicaciones para su campaña 2020.
Para obtener una aplicación, por favor pase por la escuela para recoger una o contáctenos para que le enviemos una a casa con su estudiante.
Uno puede recoger una aplicación desde las 8:30 a.m a las 4:30 p.m cual quiere dias escolar antes del 19 de noviembre.
Las solicitudes deben de ser entregadas antes del 19 de noviembre de 2020.
Por favor devuelva las aplicaciones completadas a la oficina del Distrito Escolar de Caldwell o a la oficina en Sacajawea y le enviaremos el formulario a la oficina del distrito.
- Los niños elegibles deben tener 12 años o menos que requieran asistencia.
- Fecha de recogida de juguetes:
- Miércoles 16 de diciembre de 2020 de 11:00 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.
- Jueves 17 de diciembre de 2020 de 11:00 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.
- Viernes 18 de diciembre de 2020 a partir de las 12:00 pm a 7:00 pm
- Happy Day Transit Center, 5907 W Cleveland Blvd. Caldwell, 83607
- Deberá traer una identificación con foto.
- Este es un servicio de recogida, por favor, quédese en su coche.
Si tiene alguna pregunta, llame al 208-455-3300
o a la
Sra. Hernandez al 208-455-3333 ext 1439
Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Strong Families, Strong Students - You still have time to apply! // Familias Fuertes, Estudiantes Fuertes- ¡Todavía hay tiempo para aplicar!
Sacajawea Families -
There is still time for you to apply for the Strong Families, Strong Students Initiative. If you have questions or are trying to fill out the application process, we will try to hopefully help you get through this process or be able to offer some assistance.
Idaho's Strong Families, Strong Students Initiative provides funds for school aged children to assist with the additional educational expenses caused by the events related to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Expenses include education materials, supplies, services (such as tutoring or childcare), technology, or books.
ANY student is eligible regardless of school type attended: Public, Charter, Private, or Home-School.
Awards are $1500 per eligible student, with a maximum of $3500 awarded per family. Once your application is submitted, you will be prompted to upload supporting documentation depending on your filing status and type of school.
You can find more information and application here: https://www.strongfamilies.idaho.gov/
Here are some ways that we have found to make the process easier:
- Get all your necessary documents together before starting the application process. What you will need:
- Your 2019 1040 Tax form- looks like this:
- You can request one from the IRS HERE
- School Enrollment letter
- Please fill out this Google Form if you would like us to write you an enrollment letter and email it to you.
- Time - the application process does take time to complete.
- You can also watch this video for more information: Strong Families, Strong Students
There is still time to apply, don’t miss out on this opportunity!
If you need assistance or have questions, please reach out to Mrs. Hernandez at email@example.com or 208-455-3333 ext 1439.
- Reúna todos los documentos necesarios antes de comenzar el proceso de solicitud. Lo que necesitará:
- Formulario de impuestos 1040 del año 2019 - se ve así:
- Puede solicitar uno al IRS AQUÍ
- Carta de inscripción escolar
- Complete este Formulario de Google si desea que le enviemos una carta de inscripción y se la enviemos por correo electrónico.
- Tiempo: el proceso de solicitud toma tiempo en completarse.
- También puede ver este video para obtener más información: Familias Fuertes, Estudiantes Fuertes
Friday, October 30, 2020
On October 31st, 2020 the Caldwell community is invited to participate in the Caldwell Community Food Distribution, in partnership with the Idaho Food Bank and Team Rubicon. There is no qualification to receive food. Only household size and city/zip code information will be collected for data purposes.
This will be a drive thru distribution. Please stay in your vehicle.
When: Saturday, Oct. 31st, 2020
Where: O’Conner Field House-
S. 22nd Ave, Caldwell, Idaho
Time: 11:00 a.m until food runs out.
Each household will receive two boxes of food (until food runs out)
These food boxes contain a variety of dairy, pre-cooked meat and produce items.
All boxes are the same.
See you there.