Optimism means that you expect the best. It is a positive attitude.
Rather than expecting to fail at something, you determine to do your best and you expect it will work out great.
You have a choice of saying:
- I'll bet I'm really gonna hate this book.
- I'll probably fail at this too.
- Everything bad always happens to me.
Or …. You can live life with a more optimistic attitude.
- I'll bet this is going to be a great day.
- I have worked hard and I’m gonna do great on this.
- They say we can’t do it, but I think we can figure it out.
People like to work with people who have a positive attitude. Be optimistic! It will lead to great things.