Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Indian Creek Festival - Sept 12

On the weekend of Sept 12th, the City of Caldwell will host the Indian Creek Festival.  Most of these events are centered around the hub of downtown near Indian Creek, not too far from where most Sacajawea families live. This is a great family event and this is one example of why Caldwell is such a great place for kids and families.

One of my favorite events every year is the cardboard and duct tape boat race.  There are also car shows, crafts, music, and lots of food and fun for kids and families.  This year I'll be racing in the 5K run.  Maybe some other Skyhawks will join me. I'm trying to run a 5k in Canyon County every month this year and I'm hoping to improve my time each time. 

Here is a link to details of the events. I'd encourage Sacajawea families to get involved with this great community event.  It makes Caldwell a better place.  I know you will have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment